Pages

Tuesday 25 September 2012

how to get huge"biceps,triceps,shoulders"

How to get big biceps:

Alternating hammer curls, for me this is my favorite exercice for biceps trust me you should try it and you will see the results.







Best triceps exercice :

as we know the charm of the arm is the triceps so big triceps is my dream i had a search of what is the best exercice to have huge triceps and i like to share my experience with you cause this is the main of this blog sharing experiences and exchanging ideas to get the best resuls all for one and one for all hhh.



How to get large shoulders:

my problem is i have a small shoulders so i'm always dreaming of having a wide and large shoulders so as usual my reserchs takes me to this wonderful exercice it's a little hard in the begening but trust me it will be easy after a few days and you will get chocked from the results.

0 comments:

Post a Comment